Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey

Turgutlu Chamber of Commerce and Industry visits Hisarcıklıoğlu

30.01.2023 / ANKARA

Turgutlu Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Faruk Aydın and Assembly Speaker Yavuz Semizer visited the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Türkiye (TOBB) President M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu at his office with their delegation.​

At the reception, TOBB President Hisarcıklıoğlu wished success for the new term efforts and conveyed his good wishes.

Faruk Aydın made the following remarks in his statement after the visit: “We have held the elections for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Turgutlu. It was very successful. There were no lists in 14 of our 15 groups. Even though there was one last group, they were with us. Now we have come to Ankara to visit our President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu. We introduced our new members of our management. One of our biggest supporters in the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Türkiye is Mr. Hisarcıklıoğlu. As you know, the chambers of commerce and industry do not receive any right to respite, but the reputation of the task we do in Turgutlu is very great. I would like to thank my President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, who has brought about reputation and lead us to these days. We gained great momentum as a chamber.Because we are the heads of non-governmental organizations. For this reason, we represent the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Türkiye in our region. We go from success to success. Our chamber satisfaction is 97 percent, the remaining 3 percent due to a misunderstanding. People misunderstood us. Then we won them over and created 100 percent love. Of course, this arises from unity and solidarity. Both our council and our administration have given a great momentum to our staff. We have brought about 150 workplaces for Turgutlu supported by KOSGEB. We have taken our chambers out of the situation of just giving and receiving documents in the years before my Rifat President. Our chambers have become the largest non-governmental organizations. The districts where we are located are the apple in the eyes of the District Governor and the Mayor among other institutions and organizations. In aid chapters, whether it is public order or education or the pandemic, we have done a lot to help as chambers of commerce and industry.I would also like to thank our President for his help. We came today and expressed our commitment to them. We, as Turgutlu CCI, are at the disposal of our Rifat President until the end and we support him. We are ready to support Mr. Rifat unconditionally.”

Name Surname
Your Email
Your Friend's Email
Your Note
Your message has been sent
Thank you